Summary: Ridvan 2012 Message
1. Abdu’l-Baha’s Temple-ground piercing Centenary. Diverse participants then and now.
2. Divine civilization beyond mere adjustments to present order.
3. Erroneous assumptions of human nature, justified by failings, disallow spiritual potential.
4. Imprisonment enables sympathetic hearts. 5-Year Plan (5YP) features grasped. Intensify application.
5. Signs: individual transformation, divine communities, administration promotes human welfare. Protagonist’s mutual support.
6. Citizens, body politic, societal institutions struggle for power. Cooperative Baha’i alternative emerging: responsible individual, nurturing institutions, eager community.
7. Revelation recasts societal relationships. Economic injustice tolerated; disproportionate gain emblem of success. Eschew dishonesty, exploitation.
8. National Mashriqu’l-Adhkars to be raised in Democratic Republic of Congo and Papua New Guinea. Remarkable response to Plans.
9. Mashriqu’l-Adhkar weds worship and service, reflected in devotionals and educational process, correlates with size and SA. JYSEP fuels SC’s and CC’s. Learning site fortifies E&C. Erection of Local Houses of Worship: Battambang, Cambodia; Bihar Sharif, India; Matunda Soy, Kenya; Norte del Cauca, Colombia; and Tanna, Vanuatu clusters.
10. Temples Fund established. Sacrificial contributions invited.
11. Seven countries breaking Temple-ground. Every city prelude. From these Dawning-Points peal out anthems of His praise.
The Universal House of Justice
“…extraordinary reservoir of spiritual potential available to any illumined soul…”
5YP – Five Year Plan
SA – Social Action
JYSEP – Junior Youth Spiritual Empowerment Program
SC – Study Circle
CC – Children’s Class
E&C – Expansion and Consolidation