1. Learning sites and associated clusters (31 in total) contain half the current junior youth groups and participants.
2. Universal youth response to serve as animators. Ruhi 5 releases reservoirs of commitment to social change. Program expands beyond resources within Baha’i community.
3. Benefits of JYSEP in junior youth: Power of expression, spiritual perception, developing capacity for service, shape praiseworthy character. Educational process and growth program benefit from JYSEP. Learning about increasing and deploying resources, raising capacity in cohorts, coordination, and multiplication of core activities.
4. Two broad goals – 1) accelerating progress in clusters with programs of growth. 2) finding individuals to carry this approach to hundreds other clusters. Number of learning sites in North America to rise to 7, and associated clusters to 70.
5. Endeavors grounded in experience from clusters at the frontiers of learning will enable assembly to achieve objectives of current Plan
Department of the Secretariat
14 November 2012
JYSEP = Junior Youth Spiritual Empowerment Program